Friday, February 26, 2010

Final Day in Paris

Friday 26th February 2010:
Well today was my final day in Paris. I woke up, had breakfast, checked-out and then headed straight to the Louvre to spend the day there.
Arrived at the Louvre at about 10.30am and was able to get through the security fairly quickly, then ticket line was pretty small as well, I guess there are advantages of coming to Paris in winter time. Spent the rest of the day there until about 3.30pm when I left, sat in the gardens outside the Louvre for about 30 odd minutes before making my way back to Sacre Ceour to grab dinner at a restaurant, and then spent a bit of time in the hostel chilling.
Now about to head out to the bus station to grab my bus back to England. Should be fun and will more than likely sleep most of the way out there.

Goodbye Paris for now, may we met again in the future sometime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home