Friday, September 25, 2009

Final Days before Morocco

Tuesday 22nd September:
Work and movie day. Went to see The Gamer - not bad, not a great story line but decent enough action.

Wednesday 23rd September:
Work

Thursday 24th September:
Work, but only a half day as we had an all finance fun day. Half way between the two offices of Birmingham and Cheadle (Manchster). Wasn't bad and a lot of fun was had. Got to do the sumo-suited sumo, coughts, big buzzer, big jenga and a very big operation game.

Friday 25th September:
Last day of work for 2 weeks. Yahh. Was just another day at work, although I had to make sure that most of what I was doing was finished so that I could leave it and not worry about it until I get back.

Off to Morocco tomorrow, and not posts until I get back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home