Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Beyond all else there is Cricket

Tuesday 28th July:
Usual day at work, nothing much happened. Ineresting article read today was about how and where the current western concept of Time and Date came to be.
Off to see Public Enemies at the theatre. Not a bad movie, some interesting camera work in the whole thing, although it did kinda vary a bit too much in regards to the different types of camera work and filming done. Gave a bit of a haphazard feel to the whole movie, but a good movie nonetheless.

Wednesday 29th July:
What can I say other than another day at work. It's still raining here in Birmingham - welcome to a typical English summer as I know it!!!
Ohwell at least I got some warmth and sun down in France.
Picked up my ticket for my day at the Cricket on Saturday (3rd day of the 3rd Test - should be good as long as it isn't raining).
But I digress, it's a Wednesday and nothing ever really happens on a Wednesday - which is good coz it gives me a chance to just relax.

Thursday 30th July:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home