Thursday, September 18, 2008

Toronto and the 1000 Islands

Well I left the capital of Ottawa on Monday to head back to Toronto.
On the way I called into a couple of towns along the 1000 Islands stretch and took a boot tour/cruise around the islands - it was an hour late due to a tour bus coming from Montreal with a bunch of French tourists on it was late and we were waiting for them.

It was interesting but a bit overcast and cold so not the best time to do it.
I eventually found somewhere to stay in Toronto as it also was pretty booked out. There are some pretty interesting people around here and I am more or less right in ChinaTown which is pretty ok.

I didn't do much yesterday (Wednesday) except drive to a beach/bay and sit, chill and read my book - which thus meant that today (Thursday) after I took back the car, and met up with Andrea (friend from Vancouver) for lunch we went to the World's Biggest BookStore and purchased another new book.

Back at the hostel again at the moment until I head out to grab some dinner and then walk down to the bus station to catch the bus back to NYC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home