Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Tokyo and Rain

Well it's my final day in Tokyo and Japan and I finally get some sunshine for 2 days in a row without rain. Although yesterday did rain a small fraction, but not enough to worry about.
I never got to climb Mt Fuji this time around becuase of all the rain which has been falling here in Japan over the last two weeks that I have been here.

It's been fun catching up with my Brother and his family and my Sister and everyone else that I know and have seen here in Japan htis time around.

It is not time to start thinking about packing my stuff up, back into the suitcase and getting myself ready for my next flight and section in Vancouver and Seattle - it should be fun and I am looking forward to seeing my friends in Vancouver again.

2 Comments:

Blogger Digit said...

Rain from tomorrow again supposedly...for another week.

Was nice having you over. Safe travels.

9/03/2008 4:01 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well said.

11/11/2008 9:29 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home