Monday, August 18, 2008

Off to England

To anyone who has been looking lately I have not posted anything for a while, mainly due to that fact hat I have been just back in Adelaide doing what I use to do.

Now however I am off again over to England to do a Working Holiday for a couple of years there. On the way I am calling past Hong Kong, Japan to visit my Bro & his family and Sis. Then from there onto Vancouver and Seattle to visit friends, then New York and Toronto to visit the cities and a friend over there...then finally in 5 1/2 weeks I'll land in England to continue the o/s working experiece I began last year in Canada.

I am looking forward to it, but to travel with currently 2 big bags for 5 weeks is going to be an interesting experience. I'll try to keep this more up to date while I am away again and my Flickr page will be updated with all the latest photos of the places I have been to see.

Over all it should be an interest experience visiting the mother country and making my way again in a strange and new country.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home