Tuesday, August 07, 2007

The month of not much

I know it has been about a month since I last posted anything on here, and that is due to work, laziness and not much to write about.

Last night I went to a few Jen Millers CD launch which was pretty exciting as I have never been to a CD launch before. She is a great musician, and I will share the music on the CD later when I get home and if anyone wants to listen.

Beyond that the month of July was taken up with a bit of sunbathing, working a decent job that I don't mind and enjoy sometimes - which is a bit of a novalty.

Also I have hit the point where it is not only 2 months before I leave Vancouver to head through Europe and Singapore before arriving back in Australia. - and the is a large part of me which doesn't necessarily want to do this as much fun as it probably will be traveling for a month.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home