Monday, June 18, 2007

Toronto, Toronto, Toronto

Well ain't Toronto lovely. I went off to Canada's Wonderland yesterday (BTW it was father's day over here) so it was a little packed, however the actual park also has a water park component to it aswell, so it was nice and warm and so most of the people were in the water park section (which was good for me as it meant less people in the line ups for the rides). With less people in the line ups meant that I was able to jump on most of the rides without having to wait. My longest waiting time in a line up was about 30 min's - which was brilliant. So I spent most of the day just wandering around the Wonderland and riding the rides.

Best of all yesterday Roe texted me to say she was in town for a bit on her way down to her works head office - just south of Toronto. So we met up and went out to breakfast, which was great to see a familiar face for a change.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Matty,

Sounds like you are having an excellent time. Pity I couldn't get leave to join you there.

Mike

6/21/2007 6:24 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home