Sunday, April 08, 2007

Fun but Sore

So I finally got up Cypress mountain again today from the second time to go snowboarding. It was fun and I am getting better each run. I signed up to have my second lesson and paid the normal rate for a private lesson as I was the only one in the class (bonus for me). But of cause I fell a bit, completely wipeout on my last run of the bad and wacked my head on the hardish snow which was not a good thing to do.

So this weekend has been fun with snowboarding and all, and there is the second Open House public gathering tomorrow which should be good, and interesting to see how it goes. I'll try and give a bit of a run down on here afterwards if I remember.

I am also heading over to Calgary next weekend for just the weekend and a road trip to get there - its about a 10hr drive to get there from Vancouver. But we get free accomodation once we get there so it should be all good.

Currently I am in the End Cafe where Georgie (my second roommate) works - tis Cuban night so there someloud Cuban music and a lotta salsa dancing going on, quite interesting and fun to watch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home