Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Parents About to Leave

Well, I have had a nice full last 2 weeks with my sister and parents here. My sister left on Sunday to go back home to Tokyo, and my parents leave tomorrow morning to head back to Tokyo for about 6 days before heading home to Oz. It's been good having them here and I have enjoyed the time that they have been here, and the free meals I have been getting:) (Nothing better than a free meal).

Anyway I'll see them off at the Hotel tomorrow as they are getting the airport bus to YVR and so tomorrow morning will be the last time I get to see them again for a little over 1/2 a year at this stage. While they were hear we headed over to Victoria on Vancouver island where it rained all day on the Saturday, but cleared up a little and stopped raining on the Sunday for us to enjoy the Burchart Gardens, and heading back on the ferry to Vancouver. Then last Saturday we headed up to Whistler for the day just to look around (I didnt get any snowboarding in, but that was ok), it pissed down all the time that we were there, so I was kinda glad that I hadn't gone up to snowboard in the rain.

Hopefully this weekend on Sunday I will again get to go up to Cypress for a second lesson andmy second day snowboarding - that is the plan and aim at the moment, so we will wait and see whether that happens or not - it should and if anyone in Vancouver is reading this then you are more than welcome to come and join me/us in going to Cypress for the day to snowboard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home