Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Blog Updates

So, I have finally had a chance to up date my photo's and add some new photo's. Unfortunately there won't be any new photo's until my parents get here with my camera. Which will be mid next week (March 13h), which is soo cool, I get to see my parents again and do some stuff with them, and get a nice care package of lotsa food care of them which they are bringing over for me, and my sister is also arriving Thursday next week as well (March 15ht) which is also really kewl.

So things are currently going well over here, people are coming and going, things are consistantly changing in lotsa ways which can be good and bad at the same time. The tOH starts their new meeting this week (tomorrow Tuesday March 6th) at Kristens place, which will be interesting to see how it will go, I plan on going as it is closer to home for me, so I have to travel less which will be nice as for the last couple of weeks it has been taking me up to 50 minutes on the bus and then another 20-30 minutes of walking to get to Kyle and Anna's place for Church. Not it will be just a 30-40minute bus ride and then a 5-10 minute walk to Kristen's. I think it will be good and will go well, as those who I know are looking at going to the new meeting are looking forward to having a smaller group again and interested in growing it aswell (not that those who aren't going don't want that).

So all things are interesting and changing at the moment, and I'm looking forward to having visitors and going up to Whistler with my parents and sister - Yay

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Matt - for some reason the link to your photo's doesn't seem to work for me. Any ideas?

3/07/2007 4:30 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home