Thursday, January 11, 2007

Snowing

Well, I woke up this morning looked out the window and saw that it was snowing again (this is the third time that it has snowed while I've been in Vancouver - and it is entirely not a usual occurrence for Vancouver - however some people I talk to say the second time really wasn't proper snow but what do I care it's snow no matter how crappy it is it's still snow).

Anyway it's so nice and at least this time I had my boot's on so my feet didn't get soaked and frozen like on friday when it snowed last time. I may try to get some photo's but it may not happen either. Either way if I was going snowboarding this weekend (which I'm not because I'm looking for a place to move into) then it would definately be worth it. Oh well another day I guess.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lucky guy - got to 40c here last week and will again next week. At lease we can go to the beach I suppose.

Mike

1/12/2007 12:31 am  
Blogger Matt said...

Uget 40C and I get -7C and snow - I think it's a fair trade off.

1/12/2007 11:27 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home