Sunday, December 03, 2006

End of Another Week

It's the end of another week - I've have now been here for 4 weeks and they have been interesting to say the least in so many ways. But in the end it has to be said that it has been an enjoyable time most of the time, and it bring's me back to remembering that God is in control and I have to rely on him for everything - where as I am use to have a consistant income and not having a problem getting a job, over here I currently do not have a consistant income and am having trouble getting jobs (given that I do have one starting next week for (at the current stage) 2 weeks, so at least I'll have some money for christmas.

One thing I have to say is that all this walking I am currently doing because I don't have a job is doing me good as I am lose a little bit of the extra wieght I have had. So nice to no longer have a pair of pants I bought in HK on the way over fit me properly and almost need a belt to keep 'em up.

For those who are reading this and are interested in my photo's I have uploaded most of what I have in regards to my snow pictures. There still are some which I took yesterday while up at Lynn Canyon (but I guess you'll have to wait for those).

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Look up Jeremiah 29:11,12 Matt and claim this as your word from the Lord.

12/03/2006 8:43 pm  
Blogger Matt said...

Thanks - definately fitting

12/03/2006 8:57 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home