Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Change of Stance

I was gonna have a bit of a winge about certain aspects of life over here, which are made difficult by certain companies, but after tonights meeting of the Open House and my walk home with Jen who lives along the street that I walk along to get home, I thought I'd change my topic and for a change not winge for a change. This actual post has nothing to do with tonights discussed topic whatsoever.

Many of you who know me back in Oz will know my attitudes to YWAM, and ywamers due to my experiences. While I know God has been challenging me on this particular topic, and I have struggled with various aspects of accepting people who are from, work(ed) for or have been a part of ywam, I am finding this to not be a major issue over here. I don't know if it was my environment I had built up around me that allow me to keep this attitude alive and kicking or well I dunno what else to be honest. Anyway I keep meeting great people who have either work(ed) for, or have gone through ywam and I am seeing that my issue was probably never really with ywam as such, but just one particular person and maybe just one base.

Now this is not to say I have not meet some nice ywam people before, but these people I meet were both close to the time of my dealings with ywam. Some of these people also kinda reinforced my idea of ywam at the same time. Over all I think I have been trying to categories all ywamers as the same bunch of people who act the same which I know I should not be doing.

So God is doing some good things in me at the moment and helping me to breakdown former brick walls I had built around this whole topic of discussion, which is good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home