Thursday, November 02, 2006

4 Day's left and a cool website

Well only 4 day's to go and I shall be in Vancouver (technically, as they are still 1 day behind at the moment). Anyway I have got everything that I can think of that I need to get with me now, just need to pack and make sure I have all my documents and passport and money before I leave on Sunday for the airport.

Still a little unreal at the moment, and I don't honestly think it will probably properly hit until I have been that a couple of weeks and i have started a job. I have a feeling I have already said this part in a previous entry. Ohwell, a bit of repetition never hurt anyone.

I came across this website earlier and though it was pretty cool, although a little unusual. The Bible in Illustration, the first couple of versus in Genesis are particularly good, and illustrate what was happening pretty well I think. Anyway I liked it, just didn't go that far through it as there are a lot of illustrations to look at.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home