Friday, October 20, 2006

Reality

Well today was my last day of full-time work for a little while. I go part time for the next week (which is also my last week) at my current employment. It finally hit me at about 4.30 that while I knew I was going to Canada and I was looking forward to it and couldn't wait, the actually reality of leaving a place where I had spent the last 18months or so and grown in both career wise and self-confidence in my abilities was actually coming to an end.

While this is a good thing, as I have noticed some bad traits starting to happen as a result of my work environment (there have been quite a few previously, but some extra one's later) I have been feeling like it is definately time to move on and refocus myself.

Oh well, all things are for the best and I know my time in Canada will be different, challenging and exciting all in one, and it will be good to hopefully expand my horizon's beyond just holiday's in different countries to working and spending time with new people and in a completely different environment to what I am use to in many many ways.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home