Saturday, November 25, 2006

Annoyances

Well, the only way I can watch the cricket at the moment is by the ball-by-ball commentary on the baggygreen.com.au website. Cricket Australia in all their wisdom (not much there really) has made sure that unless you are in England or Australia you are virtually incapable of listening to the cricket via the web. Why this is I don't know and it really really annoyed the crap out of me, coz I wanna listen!!!!!

The only way I have come accross to be able to listen is by uping my subscription from free to pay, however whenever I do to do this, it just tell's me I am not authorised to view or listen to the match. So here I am in Canada, not knowing where is available for me to go and watch the cricket, and I am unable to even listen to it because of rights issues. This is pure stupidity!!! Now I'm gonna have to do some research to find out where in Vancouver I can go and watch the rest of the Ashes series.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home