Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Job - So hard to keep

Well, some of you already knew this others didn't but I was suppost to have a job starting next week that was going to continue until December 22nd and pay well at the same time. Unfortunately that position was recinded and put on hold until after Christmas at this stage (had that happen before). Anyway this left me in a bit of a quondry as to what to do next week as I had planned on catching the bus everyday for two weeks down to work, so I decide last night that I needed to do some searching again and this time not be so picky in what I was after other than I wanted a job and something to do that was paid.

So I rang one of the agencies which I have signed up with and got some data entry work which at this stage is for about 3 days or so 9-5 work not paying anywhere near what I would like, but then again I suppost I can't be too picky when I just want work and money. I will say one thing about it though I haven't been paid this badly since I worked part-time, oh well it's a job I suppose and money to replenish some of that which has and is about to leave me bank account.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home