Friday, January 26, 2007

Home hunting

I suppose you could say that the most frustrating thing I've done all month is to house hunt, and still come up empty handed at the end of the month without a proper place to move into. A friend has said that I can stay with him until I can find a place to stay.

Actually the most frustrating thing about it all, is that this is pretty much all I have done for the last month is look at places to rent and still come up empty handed. So not only have I not been able to do anything that I have really wanted to do, including going up the mountains for my first snowboarding lesson, I have yet to find a place to move into and I only have 6 days left before leaving this place to live elsewhere. Hmmmm any ideas anyone??? I am now to a point where I didn't really want to be, but I do not any longer have much of a hope of anything else so I will have to resort to plan B & C to find a place to live and find out which one works the best.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home