Sunday, January 21, 2007

Work Parties

Well I ended up at a work after holidays party last night. Was an interesting affair, I think I got to know more people from the mainframe side of the business than the Rainmaker side (which maybe a good thing as I am suppost to be moving over that way at some point in time).

Anyway there's a lot of people who work at the 2 places (turn out was somewhere in the vacinity of between 400-500 people at a guess). And that is not everyone who works there. Then I woke up this morning to find that it was raining outside again - Yesterday was such a lovely day nice and sunny while I was catching up with Kyle I was sitting on a chair without my jacket on, and it was so nice. I can't wait or more of it. I guess after -7c +10c feels a lot warmer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home