Monday, March 12, 2007

1.40am

Well it's 1.40 am on Sunday night and I have to get up in about 6hours to go to work, but I can't sleep, not sure why, but my brain seems to just want to run through a whole bundle of scenarios at the moment. I don't really know whats going on at the moment, things all seem to be in a bit of a wierd place at the moment. Work, girls, church, life in general.

What to do, what to do. At least I have to comfort of knowing that M&D and V are arriving this week to visit for the next 2 weeks, and that the world cup cricket is about to start on Tuesday as well, for the next about 6 weeks. Luckily I have a friend (Lisa) who has a TV (for those of you who don't know I do not have a TV over here and have lived without one for the last 4 months since I got here - I have seen a little bit of TV but not much) which has access to the channels which it is playing on (so I have already told her, I'm going to be around there a lot over the period of the world cup). - Hmmmm maybe I should warn her it's going to be going on until the end of April!!! :)

Anyway, what to do. Things work in one direction, and then suddenly they seem to change and I don't know in what way they decide to change to or even sometime when they decided to change. God know's, and I do wish he'd let me in on it sometimes. Maybe yes, maybe no - I dunno, I want something to happen, but I don't really know if anything will happen. Maybe nothing is good?? I dunno and I'm so confused and still being awake at 1.50 Monday morning isn't helping to clear my head of these things either.

Maybe things will get clearer tomorrow once I've had a bit of sleep, gone to work and then cooked dinner for the 3 of us?? Who knows, either way all I know at the moment is that I just want to get some sleep.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Matt - don't worry, I am feeling the same way (except I have a TV). I think I need a holiday. Trying to organise leave for mid-year or after. Be great to visit!! Say hi to V from me. Mike

3/14/2007 4:36 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Matt - don't worry, I am feeling the same way (except I have a TV). I think I need a holiday. Trying to organise leave for mid-year or after. Be great to visit!! Say hi to V from me. Mike

3/14/2007 4:36 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home