Saturday, April 04, 2009

Week Ending 29th Mar

Sorry for the late update, however I have been having trouble with my internet connection and it hasn't been wanting to connect properly to my blog.

Monday 23rd Mar:
Work

Tuesday 24th Mar:
Work

Wednesday 25th Mar:
Work

Thursday 26th Mar:
Work

Friday 27th Mar:
Work, followed by a nice quiet night at home on the couch watching TV and the friday night movie.

Saturday 28th Mar:
Believe it or not I was at work from 10am til 5pm, followed by my usual food shopping trip all at Morrisons, before watching the Saturday night sci-fi movie and then talking to my parents and sister.

Sunday 29th Mar:
Daylights Savings started and as such because I forgot, I missed the first hr of the Australian GP. In the end I caught about 1/2 hr of it before heading off to go to work again for a few hours. 10am til 2pm. Followed by a lazy afternoon and about of beers at home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home