Monday, March 16, 2009

Week Ending 15th Mar

Monday 9th Mar:
Started on a new role at my assignment today. Doing reconciliation work now, so at least partial accounting work.

Tuesday 10th Mar:
Work

Wednesday 11th Mar:
Work

Thursday 12th Mar:
Work

Friday 13th Mar:
Yeah the second of three Friday the 13th of the year. Had a half day at work and then caught the train down to Bristol for a meeting with the recruitment agency down there. Train was late - not that unusual for England, it was about 1/2 hr late getting me to Bristol, so I ended up being late for my meeting, but had called ahead to let them know.
From Bristol I caught the train to Bath for the night and chatted to a bloke from Calgary who was staying in my room.

Saturday 14th Mar:
Wandered around Bath sightseeing the place, visited the old Roman Bath's and Abbey. Watched the Wales vs Italy 6 nations rugby match. After which I caught the train back to Bristol for dinner and watched the Scotland vs Ireland match. After which I caught the bus back to Birmingham.

Sunday 15th Mar:
Slept in which was nice, ended up gtting up at about 11am, and then headed out for a haircut and then shopping for the week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home